Last night was the First Thursday at the museum, tonight is the Holiday Brewfest downtown, tomorrow is the SEC Championship vs Bama ::gator chomp:: fun fun.
I have enough $ for my bills this month, always exciting.
Work is sooooo boring since they moved a lot of my responsibilities. They want to put me more towards sales to better fit my personality but I warned that I would not be a recruiter. I like having security in my pay for once.
Its suppose to be super busy in Jan also so they want me to have all the extra stuff on my plate so I can focus on speaking with the travelers and getting all of their docs in. Which I'm all about. I hate tedious work.
Mike has practically sold his soul to his job now. What can ya do?
I havent had Sonnys in atleast 5 months. It's very sad. :(
Hair appt on the 20th.
Theres always a light :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment